Accelerate your GST journey with Vayana Network’s one-stop solution which integrates technology, implementation and compliance for your business to be GST optmized.
Worried about being GST compliant on time?
Get In Touch With Us
Vayana Network is an approved GST Suvidha Provider (GSP) and is authorised to connect to GSTN using the published APIs.
We focus on mitigating the risks to working capital as well as to compliance defaults by ensuring a continuous dialogue between buyers and sellers both pre and post GST return filing.
We offer one of the most reliable, available and performant architectures as a GSP and by ensuring strict compliance to GSTN API’s allow our customers to be very rapidly integrated.
Goods and Services Tax (GST) rollout on 1 July 2017 will mark the beginning of a new tax regime leading to remarkable transformation and greater transparency, along with a unique set of challenges.
Companies will now have to rethink their IT strategy to comply with the tax filing, refund and return norms to comply with the GST regime.
On Suppliers’ side, delays in recon will affect Corporate’s ability to claim ITC in a timely manner and thus, impact its profitability and cashflows.
Between 10th – 15th of any month, millions of taxpayers will try to file returns as well as manage reconciliation.
Businesses must have proper documentation, trails in place to establish the claim of the credit at a later date during audits.
Similar issues with dealers will impact dealer’s competitiveness and Corporate’s GST compliance score in the long term.
Unless right technology solutions are used, this will result in increased operating expenses
It will be crucial for taxpayers to choose a GSP Partner who can keep up with these developments to ensure business continuity and GST optimisation.
Choosing the right partner is half the work done
Vayana Network GSP - End to end GST Compliance
Services offered by Vayana Network provide enterprises with the ability to proactively comply with GST regulations as well as ensure that their working capital is not impaired.
As a licensed GSP, Vayana Network manages the flow of data between ASP solution and GST Network
- Ensures scalability as volume of data increases
- High availability with 99.9% uptime and active monitoring
- Reliability of handling huge traffic surges
- Consistently updating GSTN APIs
- Secured with end-to-end data encryption
- ISO 27001:2013 Certified
- PCI-DSS compliant
- Transparency in billing through competitive pricing
- Performance tracking through a dashboard
Vayana Network ASP can work of the GST processed input files to make them GST ready and help transit to/reconciliation back from GSTN.
- Our partner ASP solution is capable of auto-extraction of data from ERPs like SAP, Microsoft Dynamics, etc. or any Accounting Software, return preparation and filing
- Apart from the usual tasks achieved by an ASP, our esteemed ASP partners provide add-on services include
- tax determination
- 500+ ERP connectors which integrates large no of billing systems and platforms
- private cloud instance
- On premise ASP solutions
- Simple Asp through excel files
- Transition services
VICAS is an extremely simple collaborative and shared trade transaction dashboard maintained by Buyers and Sellers with minimal training
- Enables enterprises to confirm Input Tax Credit (ITC) and reduce Provisional Tax Credit (PTC)
- Reduces workload and errors in the GSTR filing time window by identifying issues throughout the month
- Ensures even the smallest of trade counterparties to be able to maintain and confirm invoice records
- Provides Vayana ASP with additional information on invoices during the discrepancy resolution time window
- Largest third-party platform in the trade financing space in India
- Vayana Network will solve the problem by introducing continuous reconciliation through the month and making GST Returns process smooth and efficient.
- Vayana with its years of experience as a trade financing network has the right set of tools to achieve the same.
- PYMNTS Innovation Gold Award Winner 2015
- Trusted brand with advance and proven IT expertise
- Cross-sector knowledge useful for GST implementation
- Tried and tested methodologies for implementation and compliance
- Scalable, highly secure, reliable and efficient
- ISO 27001:2013 certified and PCIDSS compliant
- User-friendly interface and functionalities
- Saves resource cost
- Provides additional value added features
- Cost effective
- Transparency in delivery and billing
Vayana Network enables Businesses and their Counterparties to finance their payables and receivables electronically through Banks and Financial Institutions. Our lending partners include PSU Banks, leading Private Sector Banks, global MNCs and leading NBFCs. The Network today covers 500+ pincodes in over 150 cities in India. across 13 different industries, from Manufacturing to Ecommerce. Vayana is backed by leading Institutional Investors.
Get in Touch
Shivkamal, 3rd Floor
1076/5, Vidya Vihar Colony
Shivaji Nagar, Pune-411016